Amenities- Come see us, the perfect getaway room is waiting just for you! Inside you will find all the modern amenities fitted into a historical environment. Each room has been fitted with every comfort of home, and then some. It was our goal in making this Bed and Breakfast that you have an enjoyable stay, and a stay unlike any other, a visit that will give you forever memories.
The manor boasts 3 large parlors for you to unwind in, giving you even more space than your room offers. Come and rejuvenate in the large main parlor that was designed as the main sitting parlor for turn of the century guests who came to the manor to enjoy a meal, or a music concerto on the third floor. A hand painted canvas ceiling and curved window are some of the unique traits of this room.
Come and relax on the authentic curved couch and the window seats, located one each side of the original fireplace which can be enjoyed by guests upon request. On the North side of the manor is the music room. The music room is decorated with beautiful dark green-flocked paper from the 60's, has an old player piano, and a bookcase stocked with many different books for you to explore. Head upstairs and just outside your room is a gathering area. In this spacious room you will find games to occupy your time, a refrigerator for your use, and a movie library for your enjoyment.
A grand veranda awaits you outside the front door. In the warmer seasons many guests enjoy sitting in the wicker furniture while drinking their morning coffee, or unwinding in the evening. As you sit on the veranda there it is also very likely that you will hear the clip clop of an Amish buggy as you watch it pass in front of the house.
It is our hope that in every space you will find comfort. Enter our home as guests and leave as friends.
- TV's with Cable and DVD Players in Each Room
- DVD Library
- High Thread Count Sheets
- Luxurious Towels
- Complementary Toiletries
- Queen and King Pillow Top Beds
- Private Baths in Each Room
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryers
- Iron and Ironing Board upon request
- Numerous Books to Explore
- Board Games and Cards
- Electric Fireplaces in Each Room
- Gas Fireplace in Parlor
- Hot Tea, Instant Coffee, and Hot Chocolate Available in the Evening
- Refrigerator Access with Soda and Bottled Water
- Evening Snack of Homemade Cookies
- Up to Date Magazines to Read
- Numerous Sitting Rooms
- Large Veranda with Wicker Furniture
- Specialty Cakes for Birthdays and Anniversaries (upon request)
- Bouquet of Fresh Flowers (upon request)